Saturday 5 January 2013

Washing

Why do teenage boys have a reluctance to put their washing in a basket?

2 loads today found in various corners in bedrooms.....

I try and leave it until it makes it's way to the basket or there's a cry 'I've no boxers' but in order to avoid many loads tomorrow I just did it...

The Christmas decs came down today ,we chopped the branches off and put them in the wood basket,swept up the needles and made little packages to light the fire with and got the rest of the tree out without too much kerfuffle.

We were at Mums for Lunch so it was just sandwiches for tea :)

So far I've stuck to the  menu plan-see how long I can keep it going in 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Teenage girls are even worse.A floordrobe of clothes which aren't even dirty, just discarded after trying on outfits. Doesn't improve much with age either, still the same at 21!

    We burnt our tree too :)

    ReplyDelete