Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

I've decided not to put 'be more organised' on my resolutions or aims for this New year.I've finally come to the realisation that,in general,being organised just isn't me.I can be organised in small areas such as menu planning but if I try to organise everything life seems to intervene and it all goes wrong.

Living out in the sticks means some things take a lot longer than in town and shopping for bargains at the end of the day is just impossible.I try and combine trips for shopping with lots of other things otherwise it feels like a bit of a waste of fuel these days.

There was a dance in the Village Hall last night but other half is away working so we just had the evening here-mum and dad, me and the boys and dog(oh and cat but he didn't join in!) eating,drinking and playing Wii and Twister.

We have an easy day as just walking along to M&D later for a late lunch but I've a bit of washing up to sort before then-that's the trouble with nice glasses they don't go in the dishwasher!!

Before we head down the hill I'll take dog the other way up the hill for a stretch of legs and a bit of fresh air and later hopefully persuade the boys it's time they had an earlier night....

No comments:

Post a Comment