Friday 10 January 2014

Spending money!!!

It's been a week - time seems to have gone by really quickly.
Boys back to school in Edinburgh on Monday so it's just me and the dog again trying to gain some semblance of normality once again.I started crafting again yesterday-I have an order and a swap to be getting on with and a few new ideas to get on with.

My car was due for a service so Mum and I stayed overnight in Stirling,once the dropping off had been done,took the car in and headed for the shops!! This is quite a change for us so we made the most of it.Being well after New Year we managed to bag ourselves a few bargains but by lunch we had ,had it.Shopping overload and we were ready to get home-luckily the car was ready and we were on our way.We couldn't believe that when we lived in the South (or the North if you are south of Birmingham) we used to go shopping nearly every Saturday!!

Yesterday I took Mum into town to the dentist and we managed to fit in petrol,banks,butchers and the co-op as well.They have a good deal at the co-op at the moment-spend £20 get a voucher for £5 so we were really careful and will send Dad with a £20 shopping list tomorrow when he goes for the Saturday Papers.I can easily make it up with cat/dog food if we are short.

No comments:

Post a Comment