Monday 25 November 2013

Catching Up

I haven't written for ages but then today received a lovely comment so thought I'd start up again and give it another go.

Life just gets in the way of doing things sometimes and once you get out of the habit of writing it's hard to pick it up sometimes.

We had a really 'sunny summer' this year.Not as hot as some parts of the country but hot enough for me!

I've set up a craft business selling mainly online.I'm not going to get rich off it but it's nice to have something for myself and I'm doing a couple of Christmas Fairs over the next couple of weeks which is a nice way to get out n' about.

I broke my ankle 6 weeks ago and I've been in a cast for 4 weeks-it may come off on Thursday so fingers crossed.It's really hard relying on Mum & Dad to walk the dog and take me shopping as I'm so independent normally.By the time my ankle is back to normal I think I'll need the obsessive compulsive cleaners round but it has made me think to have a good old de-clutter.On the plus side my boys did learn how to use the washing machine and their cooking skills got a bit of a polish.

It's been a cold but dry day-I had a trip into town and got some nice red material for some rag wreaths I need to make and it was nice to do my own shopping even if it was the Co-op!

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee - was that me? Sorrr-eeeee! (Only realised after I'd commented that you weren't blogging currently!)
    Fingers crossed for your cast coming off - I bet the first thing you'll want to do is have a darned good scratch, followed by a bath, no?
    Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it was great-just what I needed to get me going again. :)
      My fingers are crossed as well

      Delete