Thursday 28 November 2013

Last nights blog

It got late last night and I realised I hadn't written anything but it was just too late .Rag wreaths have taken over and handstitched facecloths with soaps in jars and papier mache bowls but normality will return....
I'm only doing 2 local ,not massive,Xmas fairs this year . I'm not destined to become CEO of a large company.I just enjoy making and selling my things. The first is this Saturday the 30th and the second the 8th both in the villages either side of me. We belong to one village-as they say up here-but one of my sons also went to pre-school in the other so I still retain a certain affinity for it. It was just as well given the broken ankle situation that I'd only booked the 2 although I am off to the A & E clinic in an hour so I may return minus a cast at least. That's what I thought 2 weeks ago though so I'm trying not to get my hopes up(or my Mums).
That's the reason I'm up and actually doing something earlier than normal-since I can't walk the dog I've not been getting up in the dark ready for the light.In fact I was quite surprised this morning how dark it is at 7.30 :)

I will be back later with ,hopefully good news......until then I'll carry on with the red and silver Rag Wreath.

2 comments: