Friday 29 November 2013

Pacing myself

I've done too much today-I can tell because my ankles aching so I'm sitting with it propped up in it's little stocking thing for the next hour or so.

Now I'm certainly no Obsessive Compulsive Cleaner but there are certain things that really need/ed doing and I made a start today . Tomorrow is the craft fair so once we get set up I WILL take a seat and not stand all the time,I promise. I'm still walking like I'm in the cast unless I really think about it.

My boys are taking part in an Under 21s Sleep Out in Edinburgh tonight for the Rock Trust a charity that supports and helps homeless young people. Once again I'm really proud of them putting themselves outside their comfort zones and whilst it's a situation they personally never find themselves in I hope tonight may create a memory they don't forget.

I still haven't done my power cut box btw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment