Tuesday 17 December 2013

Not so early risers

I'm waiting for the house to wake up and it's 0930.Even the dog seems to have teenage boy syndrome at the moment. They are due down in the Village in an hour or so to help a lady out clearing her garden in return for a donation to the Under 21s Sleep Out they did in Edinburgh a few weeks ago. I think she will enjoy their company as much as anything- it's hard when you're living on your own and even though she has family nearby it's not the same.She also has a bad back/leg now and since her elderly dog passed away can't manage another. So I'm hoping as well as helping her out they will brighten up her day. In fact writing this has made me think-in the New Year I should go down once a week or so and meet her for coffee..it's only a couple of hours ....

On another note yesterday didn't turn out quite as planned and I spent most of it sorting things for other people or trying to get hold of people.Anyway all sorted now-well more or less.

It doesn't feel too Christmassy yet but I think the boys are going Christmas Tree collecting,up the Hill,later on so hopefully it will be in situ later on tonight-or probably,realistically,in the morning.
Perhaps I'll even try to get a picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment