Monday 30 December 2013

New Year

New Year here can last for days.I'm past that stage and my boys haven't quite got there so we've decided to see the New Year in at home this yvear.
However,there seems to be an invasion of people eager to see in the NY in our little part of Scotland.I went into town today to pick up a few supplies and the Co-op was absolutely packed out-much busier than before Christmas. I'm just doing a few nibbles for the evening,brunch on NY Day for myself and the boys and Shepherds Pie later on when Mum & Dad will join us as well.Hubby has gone back South to work for a few weeks and is on call all NY anyway.These animals get a better service than us humans you know 24 hours a day/7 days a week cover-well at his anyway....

I've been thinking over NY resolutions but am trying to think of things in attainable blocks instead of just general terms so I'm not there yet :)

I know one thing I'm going to do - make a rag rug...it's something I've wanted to have a go at for ages but I've now ordered the canvas so that'll be an evening project for me.I've loads of old t-shirts from the boys to start with.

Off now to contemplate those resolutions............

No comments:

Post a Comment