Saturday 1 February 2014

Snow..

We woke to snow BUT it was far too early...

About 0550 -yes it's very dark- it sounded like thunder or wind or ??? I'd no idea. Doggy started barking and I shot out of bed.Well shot may be an exaggeration with stiff feet like mine but looked out-nothing to be seen apart from a car down below on the road then I noticed the snow!! Still no idea as to the noise,back to bed,pacing dog,get up,sitting room with cuppa.

When it was nearly out told doggy we could venture out-big pile of snow by the front door!! Noise = snow coming off roof :) . Haven't really done much with my extra time but the cat has been out,had a play and come back in again,had a nice breakfast and wasted time on my laptop.

There seems to be a thaw so hopefully I will be able to get the car out and go down to the Village to peel the tatties! Maybe back later...

No comments:

Post a Comment